Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Card Challenge site - take a look!


I've found a new card challenge site. 

This one is co-designed by Lesley Croghan and Jackie Rockwell, the genius behind the amazing Muse site. 

It's called Fusion Card Challenge and is another blog where card makers are set challenges to design cards and then the cardmakers themselves vote to determine the best.

It's quirky as the site is set up like a science experiment, with the scientists (site designers), the experiment (rules for play), a hypothesis (this week's challenge) and the findings (the results).

This week's challenge looks great, but I'll have to come back later with a card.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the "goods".

Bye for now,
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.