Sunday, April 28, 2013

Scrapbook Boutique Challenge instead

Last night I was too late for this week's Muse Challenge, so I have decided to enter my card into this month's Scrapbook Boutique Challenge instead, as it fits into its criteria as well.


The Scrapbook Boutique stimulus photos always make my mouth water, and this month was no different. Such a pretty collection of colours! The blue, pink and cream (or in my case, yellow) flowers match in with my card. The dots on the cakes are reflected by the rhinestones.


Anyway, I'm off to make my husband's 50th birthday card - no ideas yet!

Bye for now,
Janelle


5 comments:

  1. So glad you could play along with us at Scrapbook Boutique Janelle! Your card is perfect for this challenge! I love the way you featured your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janelle, this is so so pretty, I rarely use pastel colours and I think I need to... thanks so much for the inspiration!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, found it! I see the comment should have gone here. That it is a magical card, Janelle and a well-deserved win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully elegant card!! Love the sentiment surrounded with bling!!
    Thank you for sharing and joining in at scrapbook boutique this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beautiful card - so soft and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.