Sunday, April 28, 2013

Muse Challenge #14 - late again!

Another quick post today with an entry into the Muse Challenge for this week.  However I've just missed it by 1 minute. Nothing like leaving things to the last moment! Shame on me!


The card of inspiration was created by Virginia Lu and was such a fresh and vibrant card that I just wanted to create something similar. So while I've used the same sketch, colours and flower motif, I think that my card still looks individual as I've also added the ribbon and bow, as well as the diamantes around the masked circle.



I used a number of stamp sets including Annabelle Stamps Daisy Delight and Designer Flower sets, and Marianne Design Collectables.

Anyway, that's all for now.
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.