Sunday, December 9, 2018

Cards for my newest Great-nieces

These cards were made this year for my Great Nieces. The top one was made for the baby shower for my niece, Ashleigh, for her daughter Aailiyah. I used a stamp set from Sweet November Stamps. I can't find the pack so can't tell you exactly what the stamps are called.  Looking at this card, it should have been smaller in size (less "white space") or more layers. I'm not sure which? In real life, also, it's much more colourful than it looks in the photo. The colour balance on my camera is so off.
 The second card was made for the birth present for my niece Kathrine on the birth of her daughter, Phoebe. I used the elephant because it paid homage to the baby shower invitations she had. It used the Ella With Umbrella digistamp from Pink Gem Designs.
 I was much more happy with the design of this card. It looked so sweet and feminine.

Both cards were coloured using my Copic markers. I don't know what I'd do without them. But I must try some watercolouring etc, just for a little variety. :)

Anyway, I'm off to do some christmas cards, so I'll be seeing you soon.

Bye for now.

Love,

4 comments:

  1. Oh so beautifully coloured Janelle, they are going to treasure these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both darling, Janelle! You are such an expert with your Copics, I can see why you want to just happily stay with them! Life's too short, right?! Although, having said that, the new watercolor markers make w/c so easy now, so that's fun, too! Happy New Year! I hope you will have a much better year health-wise and craft-wise ... and all the otherwises, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.