Saturday, March 16, 2013

Check Out my Cards!

I just want to let you know that I've been published again in Australian Simply Cards (issue 53), which is out this month.



I made a selection of cards that contained pockets suitable for gift cards. These included: pockets made from journaling cards, envelopes, a cross-over card, a single folded pocket card and a diagonal folded double pocket card. You can see one of my cards at the top left corner on the cover.

I had so much fun doing the research for this and trying out the different types of cards before I created my cards for the project. I didn't know there were so many different types of cards out there, all made by fascinatingly talented women.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be working now, so I'd better get on to it. Unfortunately, I'll unlikely have time to make a card for the Muse Challenge this week, especially disappointing as the Muse card was made by one of my favourite cardcrafters, Therese Calvird. 

Bye for now,
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.