Friday, March 8, 2013

Annabelle Stamps Challenge AC157

This is just a quick post to show a card I made for the Annabelle Stamps blog Sketch Challenge AC157. Details here.





Using the sketch as inspiration, I created this card, so that the fine corrugated cardstock framed the card and then I added the die cut tag, rather than a rectangle like in the sketch. I then stamped the sentiment with frames from Annamelle Stamps Boy's Party stamp set. I finished with the plane from Alley Way stamp set Priceless Joy, that I coloured using Copic markers. 

I made this for one of my son's friends, whose party is on Sunday. I'll have to run it by Allie to make sure it's suitable. For a kid he has a lot of instinct for this sort of stuff.

Anyway, bye for now.
Janelle 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Janelle! Love the splash of red on the plane!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute Janelle, what a fantastic combo of pattern and colour!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.