Monday, October 6, 2014

Some more from Heartfelt Creations

Happy World Card Making Day! Yeah I'm late! That's nothing new. :)

I'm bringing you some more cards I've made using card kits from Heartfelt Creations. Have I said before how much I love these card kits (and the papers and stamps and die cutting sets)? They are so easy to use and the cards and layouts you can create with them almost make themselves.

This set of cards uses the Cut Mat Create Collection which is basically a series of shapes and their co-ordinating mats that have been designed to fit neatly into 12 x 12 paper layouts or cards. It's really a no-brainer way of matting photos and creating layouts to maximise your space. Ingenious!

I love how the cards were designed using the cut-away technique so you cut along some of the designed flowers etc and slot the matted image under it. The filigree die cut is also awesome - so pretty.






Anyway, bye for now.

Love,
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. You are the master of pretty and all things flowers, more gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.