Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kaisercraft "Sweet Nothings" cards

Last year I entered a competition for Kaisercraft where we had to design a project created using the "Sweet Nothings" range. I created the selection of cards below. Unfortunately I didn't win anything - but as I'm always telling Alex (my son) - we can't win everything.

Everything used in these cards was from Kaisercraft, from cardstock, ribbons, stamps, inks, die-cuts, papers, rub-ons, stickers, rhinestones, etc.

  


I'm intending on taking some of these (the ones without too much bulk) along with some others I have to Photo Continental, as they are collecting cards to be sent to our forces overseas, so our soldiers etc have cards to send home for their loved ones. What a great idea and it's really the least we can do for our members of the armed forces. If you're interested in helping out with cards of your own, check out the Photo Continental blog for details. Just make sure you include envelopes as well.

Yes, this is the second entry for today - I had a frenzy of photographing my cards.

For those of you with kids on holidays - have a great time with your kids, and I'll write again soon.

Cheers,
Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic collection of cards! What a great idea to send to our forces O/S. My trouble is that if I go to Photo Continental I always spend toooo much money (what a fab shop)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.