Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Published Again

I picked up a copy of "Cardmaking in Easy Steps - Issue 4" today and was excited to see that I had been published again. Last year I entered the Practical Publishing International Cardmaker of the Year competition, and was lucky enough to be selected as a runner-up. From that I was offered a position on their Design Team, which I naturally accepted. Anyway, I was asked to do a selection of 5 minute cards for this kit, and have been waiting anxiously since to see them in print. Wow! It never gets tiring to see your work recognised. Unfortunately I'll have to wait a while before I can show them to you on this blog.

I got my competition cards back yesterday as they were saved for a display at the Papercraft and Scrapbooking Expo in Brisbane back in June. Later this week (when I get time), I'll photograph them properly and let you see my entry.

That's time!
Janelle

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your publication! Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese. I must tell you how much I enjoy your video tutorials. You explain everything so well and they are informative.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.