Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm a semi-finalist at Heartfelt Creations!

I just want to let everyone know I have been selected as a semi-finalist for the latest Heartfelt Creations Design Team call-up.

I don't generally do this, but if you would like to vote for me to be a finalist, you can go to Heartfelt Creations (follow the link) and vote according to the rules. Also by voting, you could win a $50 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations. I'd love your support if you like my work. Voting closes October 18th.

Thanks so much!

Bye for now,
Janelle

P.S. For those of you who want to see more of my work, try my Pinterest board "Cards I've Made" where I've included cards that have been published as well as cards featured on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Janelle. I have just been onto your Pintrest site and seen all the wonderful cards that you have made. Love them. TFS
    Jenny Garlick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny for visiting. I too have been looking at your exquisite work - I just love it! Hope you have success in the finals.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.