Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Challenge #18 for Angie's Digital Stamps blog

Challenge #18 for Angie's Digital Stamps blog has commenced and it is with great pleasure that I present my card, which timely, is an Easter card, using Angie's cute little bunny digi. While not content just to use one bunny, I had to flip the image and use two. I also included the scroll for the sentiment. Hope you like it.
 
I coloured the bunnies using my Copic markers and partially cut out the image to leave the bunnies and ground intact. The sky is using some patterned paper I had tucked away in my stash, that I added some blue Wink of Stella pen to.

Overall I am pleased with how it turned out, though I am very disappointed with my ground and grass. I need to do some more practice to get it looking better.

Head on over to Angie's Digital Stamps and see for yourself the creations and join in the fun.
                        
See you soon.

Love,

6 comments:

  1. Love these sweet little classic bunnies, they remind me of the old 'picture book' illustrations, soo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute. I actually flipped the one bunny I had and made the pair, then drew the scroll in between them. Easy to do when it's in a Word document. :)

      Delete
  2. This is an adorable card. Love the cute bunny. Also like the effect you created with that blue Wink of Stella pen, looks great.
    /Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helene. It's always great to see a new guest to my blog. I'm glad you like my card and also hope you come back again soon and see what else I've come up with. Cheers. :)

      Delete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags online shopping india fake gucci d0q03s3p94 replica bags high quality replica bags hermes replica hermes bags t7f07t9j20 replica bags nancy browse around these guys g4u62e3z99 good quality replica bags replica bags in delhi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.