Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another quick card for today

Last year I created a set of cards for Australian Simply Cards that used the triple stamping technique. While experimenting I made this card that used the same stamp from Darkroom Door that I later used for the submitted card (though that one used a purple/lavender palette).

I loved this technique as it was fun matching up the layers once they'd been stamped (very similar to pyramage) and I loved how this card turned out.


The shine on the blooms is Diamond Glaze and looks much better IRL.

Anyway, bye for now.

Janelle
: D

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Janelle, love the way that the image carries through the layers, I've not tried this technique in 'triple' sounds scary lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Janelle ! The added shine makes these flowers pop of the screen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card!! Love all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.