Tuesday, July 11, 2017

It's a Wedding at Simply Create Too

Welcome back to Challenge #129 at Simply Create Too Challenge blog where we are celebrating weddings of all types. I chose to include a card I made for my niece's wedding. (I had to make two; one for my mum to give and another for us to give. This was the one for Mum.)
Heat foiling, die cutting and some ribbon were what was needed to make this a super shiny wedding card. I printed out the background patterned paper, sentiment and a plain rectangle with my laser printer, then heat foiled using my mini Minc and some rose gold foil. It allowed me plenty of foiled lusciousness to die cut the sentiment tag and the sentiment background label, while still having enough for the background foiled layer. I love that I'm not restricted in any way - that I can foil whatever I want, whenever I want, as long as I have my laser printer and my computer. It's a genius idea! 

I had fun also creating my first triple bow. I used glue dots to position the folds so they could all be seen.

Anyway, head on over to Simply Create Too blog and add a wedding creation of your own. You may be selected as one of the top 3 and get a badge for your blog page. 


Bye for now.

Love,

3 comments:

  1. All that shimmery foil goodness, i adore it Janelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooow that foiling is delicious Janelle. Makes for a great Wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant, Janelle! Beautiful of foiling!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.