Saturday, June 17, 2017

A wedding card

Recently one of my nieces got married and I wanted to share the wedding card I made for them. I wanted to go all out with it and nothing says "hi" like foiling, so I got out my mini MINC and got busy.
I foiled the silver as an underlayer for a diecut panel that had been cut using the Spellbinders Card creator: A2 Devine Eloquence cutting die set. I also used the silver foiling on another tag and to foil the sentiment that I printed using my laser printer. The middle die cut panel was also dry embossed with my new Calvin's Quatrefoil embossing folder from the Oh La La Collection by Ultimate Crafts. White ribbons, flowers and leaves completed my card. 

I'm a massive fan of the MINC and I especially love how it foils on pearlised cardstock. It looks so luxurious. I'm intending on doing a video featuring foiling, so look out for it (but don't hold your breath waiting for it...I'll get it done once I'm feeling up to it.) 

Anyway, that's all for me tonight. I'll be back again soon.

Love,
Janelle
XXX

2 comments:

  1. I agree, there is such an elegance to foiling and such a perfect choice for a wedding design, I'll bet they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they liked it, Therese. I haven't heard from them since. Perhaps they're a bit busy. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink...) hahaha! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.